We are proud to welcome John Friday to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hilton Head Bluffton Realty! John started his career in Savannah and ended up in the Lowcountry, with many far reaching destinations in between, like the West Virginia mountains and top level resort destinations including Turks and Caicos and Deep Water Cay in the Bahamas.
John and his wife, Denise, decided on Hilton Head Island to call home and where they are raising their delightful twins. They are a very active family, travelling here and there for various sporting events, spending time on the water paddle boarding or at the beach. John enjoys golfing and fishing in his downtime. He is a highly responsive team player with superior knowledge in real estate. He’s straight to the point, but also laid back…a combination not too many people possess.
Want to get to know John better? Here are some fun tidbits about John.
- Favorite restaurant in the Lowcountry? May River Grille
- Favorite local, small business? Outside Hilton Head
- Favorite “tourist” spot to go? Sea Pines Beach Club
- Favorite “local” spot to go? Dolphin Head Beach
- What book(s) are you reading right now? Finest Hours by Michael Tougias
- What hobby are you most passionate/excited about? What do you love most about it? Fly Fishing for Redfish. VERY therapeutic.